Search This Blog

Thursday 27 October 2022

 My Grandpa was very sick, for all my life. He was on a lot of medications. I was a little girl when he passed away, but we used to spend hours talking together outdoors in his garden, just chatting away. When I look back, I think of the times very lovingly. We have a lovely Autumntime photo that Dad took of Papa and myself sitting on a seat bench chatting under the Autumn trees. I was wearing a hand knitted yellow jumper, and of course had my red/orange hair. Papa was wearing an Autumn brown coloured jumper.

  Having little chats are lovely expressions of caring love to each other. They  don’t have to last very long, but can encourage another person for the rest of the day. I think that our loving Lord Jesus would have spent many times in His life from when he was young and right through his life, having little chats. God  is love, and supportive words of encouraging  chatting is love in action ❤️




No comments:

Post a Comment