Search This Blog

Friday 13 October 2017

It is just a week before Christmas Day! I have been thinking about the first Christmas Day night. I don't think that it would have been a very quiet night. I can hear the angels singing praises the most melodiously than could ever be sung. I can hear the shepherds talking to each other excitedly about what they had heard and seen. I can hear all the animals around the manger using all their animal mouths to cheer and praise and celebrate too. And I can hear Mary and Joseph tenderly and softly talking to our loving Lord Jesus. May this Christmas time be a very special time for you. I send
loving thoughts to each of you, and please know that you are all extra very, very special to me and to our loving Lord, whose birth we all celebrate!!

No comments:

Post a Comment