Search This Blog

Monday 9 October 2017


Mr.Men and Little Miss characters are so cute!  I  can remember when I was little that my first Mr. Men book that I owned was "Mr. Snow" ! Mum printed my name on the inside cover and I used to take it to school! I always felt sorry for Mr. Bump because he was always covered in bandages because he kept falling over!  Mr. Sneeze had funny spiky hair! Mr. Funny had a happy and funny hat! Little Miss Sunshine always looked so sunny and cheery with her yellow face and hair!  ! 


 I wonder what character describes each of us? ! It is more important what we are inside than what we look like on the outside. Our inner self  affects each day of our lives, and adds to the richness of our life and our day to day being with others. You all bring much specialness to those whom you are with day by day. Thankyou for being you, a very special Mr, Mrs or Miss!

No comments:

Post a Comment