Search This Blog

Saturday 7 October 2017

The other day, Mum said the phrase : " it's okay. I'm good as gold". Then I started to think to myself, why is gold good?! It then made me remember when I was little and I was sooo excited when one Christmas I received an autograph book as a present! I spent that Christmastime getting everyone to write quotes in the autograph book or to sign their names! I don't know where the book is now! I do though remember one of the quotes that someone wrote into the book. It was : " There are gold ships. There are silver ships. But nothing matches friend -ships " The quote is very true! May we always value our friendships, and seek to care, support and encourage each other through sad times, joyful times, tiring times, exciting times  and painful times.
I will say goodbye for now

No comments:

Post a Comment