Search This Blog

Saturday 7 October 2017

I am always ordering little things off the internet! I see something that looks nice, and which doesn't cost too much, and I then buy it! There are lots of fun aspects to doing it! I have fun going " internet window shopping" looking at items! Then I have fun actually putting the item into my online shopping cart and buying the item! Then there is the fun anticipation of waiting for the product to come by the mail! It can sometimes take three weeks to arrive! I never ever tell Mum and Dad what I have bought before it cones, then we all have a fun surprise when it arrives! Mum is a great " parcel opener" using her scissors! It is funny how the parcel are all packed differently. Some items arrive covered and " cocooned " in padding. Others arrive in a way that I am not sure how they managed to arrive in one shape because the packaging is not too good!
       Sometimes in life, we are waiting for something to happen such as an event we are looking forward to or a visit from a friend or family member  or something else that we are waiting for. We all await with joy of being reunited again one day with our loved ones who have passed away and have gone
ahead of us. It is very natural that we miss our loved ones. They are precious to us and our love for them and them for us is eternal and is not limited to seeing them physically. May we enjoy and treasure the little everyday things of life, and what each day is holding, and also know that we can anticipate a beautiful reunion with our loved ones in the future. What a joyful day that will be!

No comments:

Post a Comment