Search This Blog

Thursday 5 October 2017

I am enjoy eating silverbeet! I started eating it a few months ago, and now a few times a week, I enjoy eating it as a vegetable in my dinner. Mum cooks a little extra and Dad has the cooked silverbeet in a salad the next day for lunch! Silverbeet is coloured green though, and not silver! I was thinking about that the other day, and it reminded me of a saying. “ There are gold ships. There are silver ships. But nothing matches friend-ships” The saying is very true! May we be an encouragement to our friends, and may we at the same time be encouraged by them. True friends care, comfort , cheer and cry with you through the good and not so good times of lives. They ride the “ seas” of these four c -starting words with us , as we travel in the friendship boat! 

No comments:

Post a Comment