Search This Blog

Thursday 5 October 2017

I was eating some silverbeet the other night for tea. I quite like the taste of it as a vegetable! It is also meant to be good for iron levels! I think I prefer to enjoy eating silverbeet rather than be a weight lifter! The thought of iron reminds me of strength. We often don't feel too  strong, and may  feel quite weak at times.That is okay. Just rest and remember that you loved. There is a loving Lord watching over you, there are family members both who are here as well as who have gone ahead to Heaven who care so much about you and love you, and you have friends who often have you in their thoughts. There is a time to rest, just as there is a time to fight with all your strength to live your daily life amidst pain too! There are times to laugh, to weep, to smile, to frown and always a time to show love through a million different actions!

No comments:

Post a Comment