Search This Blog

Thursday 5 October 2017

I  am not sure where my lovely Mum found it but she had a special Easter themed serviette for me to use for my breakfast last week!  It was placed over my toast! It had the words  : "Easter Blessings" written on it, and a nice Easter flowers themed picture. It made my breakfast meal taste extra nice! Toast is a very basic meal to eat that most people eat everyday for breakfast, and yet though it is a basic food, it  tastes yummy! On a Winter's morning, hot toast gives a great start to the day! Just like in life, it is a little everyday things and moments that add richness to each and every day! May we enjoy, take delight it, and be thankful for the little things in life! I send to each of you a serviette of flower petals to cover you through the week ❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment